BAS Technicians - IMMEDIATELY!
A unique Controls Integrator is seeking an ambitious senior building automation technician to join our experienced team. We service a wide array of facilities and have a portfolio you won’t find anywhere else. As a successful candidate, you’ll be able to draw on your years of expert level building automation work to tame our unique client systems and display strong field leadership regularly. As a member of our team, you are given the opportunity to apply your dynamic skills and solve challenging applications with a keen eye on quality. Help us ensure client controls are as tight as a drum.
Realistically, if you possess programming experience in building automation, HVAC and/or industrial controls, let’s meet and discuss how we can work together to deliver the promise of BAS.
As our ideal candidate, you are daring and unafraid. You live and breathe some or all of these programs:
• Tridium Niagara AX Certification
• Tridium N4
• Tridium AX Energy Analysis
• Tridium Niagara AX Advanced - Best Practices
• Honeywell WEBS-AX Security Level 3
• Honeywell Spyders
• Honeywell Enterprise Level Web Supervisor HTTP-301
In return, we’ll offer you a terrific salary, competitive benefits package and every opportunity to grow your career in a safe and supportive environment. If all this sounds right up your alley, contact us today and let’s find out if there’s a fit!
If you believe you would be a good fit, please submit your resume via our careers email account. Please include "BAS Technician" in the subject line.
Controls Electrician – Senior and Junior - IMMEDIATELY!
- Installation of BAS controllers
- Low Voltage wiring
- Troubleshooting, testing and commissioning BAS and HVAC systems and electronics
- Reading and understanding mechanical, electrical plans and wiring diagrams
- Coordinating work with other trades (ie: electrical, mechanical contractors)
- Documenting work and procedures
- Work on construction sites and follow required safety measures
- Certification of Qualification - Construction and Maintenance Electrician
- 2-5 year’s industry experience
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Working knowledge of BAS system installation and design
- Working knowledge of network wiring standards and protocols
- Strong communication skills
- Driver’s license with a clean record
If you believe you would be a good fit, please submit your resume via our careers email account. Please include "Controls Electrician" in the subject line.
Email careers to discuss your needs and options.